Weekly Wednesday 11/15 - 11/21
"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way."
~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- When calling the main number at InDemand, (919) 424-8228, the menu options have changed. Please listen carefully, press 1 for Recruiting, press 2 for Scheduling, press 3 for Human Resources.
- Please also remember to communicate via email as well!
- Please send in pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to include the location of the project and employee names.
- When sending photos to marketing, please make sure the dress code is being followed: IDS shirts tucked in, blue Jeans or khakis (no rips, holes or tears), steel toe shoes, or approved safety shoes, etc.
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
"Bill is the epitome of SUPERvisor!
Bill has been with InDemand since July 21, 2019, and since his first week, he's been a beacon of light, inspiration, and motivation for our teams as a Supervisor in the field.
Bill has a great amount of experience in both merchandising services as well as production and manufacturing services. Bill continues to uphold InDemand policies to the highest level.
He trains, teaches, and coaches our team members with the utmost respect, patience, and understanding. Our clients love Bill! Bill’s actions emulate our company’s Core Values. We are blessed to have such a Supervisor as Bill."
- Liz Adams, National Project Coordinator, and Phillip Connelly, National Project Coordinator
Current IDS Projects:
- Wal-Mart Buffalo, MN (#1577) - Routine Services
- Wal-Mart Circle Pines, MN (#3498) - Routine Services
- Wal-Mart Katy, TX (#4538) - Remodel
- Wal-Mart Virginia Beach, VA (#3216) - Remodel
- Wal-Mart Boynton Beach, FL (#2396) - Remodel
Nov 17 - Fernando Andrews, 1 Yr
Nov 16 - Alonzo Johnson, Samantha Ortega
Nov 17 - Nathan Hines, Heather Whitley
Nov 18 - Domonique Gregory, Nicole Holly, Ashley Rhymes, Briajunae Shepard
Nov 19 - Charles Joseph
Nov 20 - Jacob Canty, Daishia Garner
Nov 21 - Darryl Herron