Weekly Wednesday 05/09 - 05/15
This week, the Marketing Team will visit a few locations in Ohio to take photos, record video content, and interview team members. Please make sure the dress code is being followed: IDS shirts tucked in, blue Jeans or khakis (no rips, holes, or tears), steel toe shoes or approved safety shoes, etc.
- When sending photos to marketing, please make sure the Dress Code is being followed: IDS shirts tucked in, blue Jeans or khakis (no rips, holes, or tears), steel toe shoes, or approved safety shoes, etc.
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
Shout out of the Week:
Michael Williams, Supervisor
"Michael is a great Supervisor who leads his teams with the utmost respect and humility.
The store manager of Norristown, PA Tyler Morgan stated that he was excited to hear that Michael would be returning back to his store two weeks ago as his leadership skills are what was needed to get the team back on track. Michael recently got engaged and will be getting married soon.
Congratulations to him on becoming a newlywed!”
Dress Code Policy
One key to being successful on assignment is for every employee to understand the proper dress attire for their assignment. It is the policy of InDemand Services that each employee’s dress, grooming, and personal hygiene should be appropriate to the work situation.
On‐going unsatisfactory or improper dress code will result in termination of the assignment.
InDemand Services Dress Code:
- Safety toe shoes (steel toe boots/shoes, composite toe boots/shoes, alloy toe boots/shoes, toe caps, or shoe safety covers).
- Shirts tucked in…re‐tuck as often as needed.
- InDemand Services issued shirts only.
- Name tag displayed on a lanyard or clipped to the upper left of shirt (or outerwear if weather dictates jackets).
- No shorts or Capri pants of any kind. Only full-length, solid color pants (jeans or khakis) are permitted. No baggy or sagging clothing. No holes or tears.
- A belt is worn at all times.
- Depending on the client, steel or composite‐toe shoes may be required.
- Excessive tattoos MUST be covered at all times and those that could be interpreted as containing obscene or offensive material (profanity, gang signs, etc.).
- Remove all facial piercings while working (nose rings, brow piercings, etc.)
- Gauge earrings are not allowed unless they are replaced with flesh-colored solid blanks
- Large hoop and long hanging earrings are not allowed
- Only one earring is allowed on each lobe
- No tongue piercings are allowed to be worn while working
- Hair including facial hair should be kept neat, clean, and well-trimmed for an overall tidy appearance
- iPods or any other musical devices are not allowed to be worn or used during work hours – this also includes Bluetooth phone devices
- Hats must be company issued with the brim facing forward